Project Management Coach
Coyne Recruitment work with employers of choice within the skills sector. We are currently looking to support a market leading Tech and Digital Independent Training Provider in adding to their ever-growing team.
I have 2 x roles for a Project Management Coach (L4). You will be working remotely with a couple of days in their London offices 2-3 times a month.
These Project Management Coaches will be working under a friendly and down to earth manager, whose professionalism and encouragement is second to none.
Your overall goal within the business will be coaching and development of apprentices through the Apprenticeship Standards, tracking their progression through the apprenticeship journey. You will work alongside the employer to develop the plans for how and when the on-programme and end-point assessments will be delivered and assess the apprentices progress towards the development of their knowledge, skills, and behaviours. You will also work closely with the Service Delivery Manager, Quality and Curriculum Manager and Sales teams to establish effective ways of learning to improve learner satisfaction and success rates.
The role will require you to adapt to different ways of working and establish individual learning needs and identify best practices and bring individualism and personality to a standardised course. This role will entail predominantly one to one coaching with apprentices. This award winning provider have harnessed the latest technologies to provide a remote learning product that means our learners can benefit from all our training and development programmes wherever they are. We are currently delivering a remote model of learning; however, the role can also involve field work visiting the apprentices on their employment sites and getting to know the environment they are working in.
There are 14 key areas of knowledge, skills, and behaviours that you will be coaching and training apprentices on.
Having knowledge and experience in all the above areas is desirable, however knowing a vast majority of these are essential. Upskilling in gaps in knowledge will be available to you.
Responsibilities of the role
- At the start of the apprenticeship, review the contents of the standard with the employer and apprentice and then negotiate and help to plan the projects and tasks that will be needed for the apprentice to meet the standard in full.
- Engage with the employer and apprentice on setting new targets and refining the project plans as the apprenticeship progresses.
- Provide a good level of feedback for the summative portfolio which meets Ofsted and the apprenticeship standards.
- Advise the IQA when a project has been completed and is ready for quality assurance.
- Prepare the apprentice for their end-point assessment interview by asking regular appropriate questions that build on the skills as the apprentice progresses.
- Prepare the apprentice for their end-point assessment practical by observing demonstrations on the apprentices’ practical skills, which will expand during the apprenticeship.
- Embed Maths and English Functional skills into the coaching sessions.
- Deliver and embed where appropriate topics relating to Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Prevent, Equal Opportunities and other related Acts.
- Complete and distribute coaching reports and formal reviews as required during the apprenticeship.
- Coach apprentices in business skills by guiding, supporting, providing accountability and encouragement.
- To facilitate the enhancement of work performance, self-directed learning and personal development.
- Challenge and develop apprentice’s skills and abilities to enable them to achieve the best performance results.
- Be quick to problem solve and produce solutions to any learning or development barriers to apprentices.
- Recording and reporting on activity to management in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicating with the Apprenticeship team/Career Support team on candidates for concern.
- Receiving and reviewing feedback from employers and/or learners.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, and behavioural practices within their role.
- Actively developing new initiatives and training methodologies to impact candidates learning.
So, if you an experienced Project Management Coach and wish to join a forward thinking and renowned ITP, please contact me asap.