Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. These are exciting times for our client and their ongoing success means further expansion, that’s why we are now recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their Central London based team, working on their devolved AEB provision.
Responsible for maintaining the quality of learning and assessment within the framework of quality assurance principles required by the Awarding Body and Ofqual, through the implementation of Internal Quality Assurance systems, policies and procedures.
As a QAM, you will be responsible for ensuring the promotion and communications of best practice principles throughout their delivery team in line with set Standards, OFSTED, Awarding Bodies, Funding and other Regulatory Bodies.
You will manage an allocated team of trainers/tutors and carry out internal verification and moderation on generic short course qualifications (Maths, English, Customer Service, Business Administration, ICT, etc.) to meet with organisational and awarding body requirements in order to progress learners through their desired qualifications. You must hold a relevant IQA qualification.
- a) Responsible to: Regional Operations Manager
- b) Responsible for: Trainers/tutors.
- c) Liaise with: Clients, learners, employers and other external stakeholders
Main tasks of job:
- Assist and support the Regional Operations Manager with the implementation of the annual business strategy and development plan for their skills sector.
- Ensure the successful delivery of qualification outcomes in line with contractual requirements and individual Tutorr target outcomes whilst maintaining the integrity of each and every qualification offered.
- Provide relevant information and guidance to Trainers/tutors and provide IQA mentoring where required
- To attend sector specific CPD events and chair bi-monthly sector specific standardisation meetings to promote consistency throughout the delivery teams.
- Carry out trainer/tutor induction, training and development requirements, ensuring they are clearly defined, recorded, monitored and linked to the standards required by the awarding body and regulatory bodies, and undertake visits to learner’s undergoing training to carry out observations of teaching and learning practice in line with the new Education Inspection Framework.
- Carry out internal verification, both interim and summative on assessment decisions and support EV visits through attendance and support
- Carry out internal audits on contract compliance documentation and keep all required records up to date and accurate.
- Ensure that the Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Quality Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered to within your area of responsibility and that any non-compliance is reported to your Line Manager.
- Promote equality and diversity in the workplace, ensure staff and learners are safeguarded and Promote “Prevent” and “British Values” to all staff, Learners and Employers within your area of responsibility.