Quality Performance Manager
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. These are exciting times for our client and their ongoing success means further expansion, that’s why we are now recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their Merseyside team, working on their devolved AEB provision.
As an integral member of the regional team, you will have the responsibility for leading operational delivery staff to deliver outstanding curriculum to our learners, while ensuring a quality service to all learners, in-line with OFSTED, Awarding Organisations, EFSA and Combined Authority requirements, as well as company policies and procedures.
Working with the tutors and reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager (ROM), you will promote sharing of best practice and knowledge, embed continuous quality improvements, and ensure high quality delivery takes place throughout the delivery teams to support the success of the contract
You will be responsible for overall effectiveness of the tutors and their KPIs as set by the SMT and ensure business processes and practices are delivered consistently to agreed quality standards across a range of activities and teams using appropriate quality assurance processes and data.
Key responsibilities include:
- To line manage your tutors and ensure that they meet their KPI’s for performance and quality, providing a personal development plan to enable staff to reach their potential
- To direct the operational delivery teams to achieve key contract performance targets needed to meet minimum standards for Ofsted, ESFA, Awarding Bodies and external inspections.
- To support, analyse, review, and drive self- assessment and quality improvements across the region, focusing on achieving outstanding quality of education and outcomes for learners, that are aligned across the business and encompass additional to regional variances
- Ensure the company curriculum is implemented and standardised to effectively meet quality standards and learner needs.
- Support the design and implementation of CPD and standardisations for all delivery staff.
- To ensure identified improvements to teaching, learning and assessments are based on all quality assurance processes including learner walk through observations, OTLA feedback, interim and summative sampling, data scrutiny, learner feedback, whilst ensuring risks and shortfalls are highlighted to the ROM.
- Work with the wider business to embed quality improvement processes and to ensure all self-assessment activity is inclusive.
- Produce and use data reports on a range of quality measures to monitor the progression of learners and support timely achievements and impact to learners
- Implement and influence feedback and improvement requirements from Awarding Organisations and Inspectorates to ensuring all internal processes meet external standards.
- Support the development of internal documents, process and policies linked to the delivery of programmes.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health, safety and well-being of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equal opportunities throughout all activities.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post where required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Hold V1 and A1 qualifications or alternatives
- Hold a teaching and or learning and development qualification
- Experience of leading on quality assurance process
- Direct experience of Ofsted and other external inspections
- Experience of supporting the development of curriculum and resources for classroom and remote delivery
- Knowledge of ESFA and devolved funding rules and audit requirements
- Experience of delivering, meeting, and exceeding targets