Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation to recruit for a skilled Recruitment Apprenticeship Trainer for our client.
To effectively manage a caseload of Apprenticeship learners to successfully achieve and exceed targets. You will be experienced at designing and delivering teaching, learning and assessment sessions which motivate, engage, develop, improve, stretch, and challenge the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the job role and Standard.
You will provide support and mentoring which gives learners the confidence to progress and excel in their careers, and employers the confidence that we understand the needs of their business.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to ensure regular and routine access to potential learner cohorts
- Maintain regular contact will those potential learners
- Maintain all associated paperwork and tracking records of learner engagement
- To carry out delivery and assessments in own areas of expertise to the awarding body standards
- To keep and maintain online records as necessary for the tracking of learner attendance, assessment, and achievement and for the purposes of external validation and moderation as required by external organisations
- Carry out required delivery and assessment planning and recording assessment decisions ensuring programme deadlines are met and completed prior to the learner’s course end date
- Work with learners, colleagues, managers, and external organisations to ensure that the full range of learner needs are met
- To be aware of internal and external delivery and assessment procedures and play an appropriate part in their implementation
- Adhere to and achieve KPI targets set by management linking to new enrolments and progressions for existing learners:
- To contribute fully to the mission and values statement of the organisation ensuring its effective implementation in all aspects of the business
- To contribute to the strategic objectives of the curriculum area and to actively engage in the annual Quality Improvement Plan and audit
- To be aware of national developments in the subject area and update knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis
- Ensure all areas of work comply with identified audit requirements
- To attend and contribute fully to team meetings and standardisation meetings
- Play an active role in the internal verification process of the curriculum area
- Promote the Complete Skills Solutions brand in line with the company’s vision, mission, values, and principles
- Have the ability to work well within a team and equally well individually
- To review own professional development needs and to participate fully in future training and development
- Maximise potential growth and/or progression opportunities within existing area of work to achieve company KPI targets