Coyne Recruitment are working with the leading providers of choice delivering the Restart programmes with Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Coyne Recruitment are working with these providers to deliver the talent that will drive performance, innovation, customer service, support and most of all hope during the rebuilding post pandemic. We are currently looking to support one of our leading clients who have just won a new contract based in Selby, they are looking for Local Recruitment Consultants to build long lasting meaningful relationships with organisations large and small across the region to benefit their existing and potential work force.
Local Recruitment Consultants are responsible for creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes.
Your main responsibilities would include:
· Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
· Promoting an awareness for our clients services and benefits
· Maximising the repeating business opportunities
· Post-placement support and account management
Required Skills & Experience
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of a service delivery team.
- Such attributes as: Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Honesty and Integrity, Impactful Communication, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development
If this role is of interest and in forging a career within this sector. Please apply and speak to the team at Coyne Recruitment