Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Senior Employment Advisor in Camberwell.
Are you passionate about supporting and enabling individuals to maximise their employment and career potential?
Our client is changing the way employers hire by challenging mindsets, connecting them with valuable candidates and empowering our customers to enhance their skills and confidently step back into employment.
- To be able to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Support and train new starters on contract delivery and share best practices to improve performance.
- Set standards for others and be a role model when it comes to performance & compliance.
- Deliver quality service to programme participants.
- Ensure compliance with all DWP and ESF contractual requirements throughout the company.
- Work with wider teams to support participant progression.
- At least 2 years’ experience on DWP/ESF Funded contracts with demonstrable competencies for the role and evidence of high performance in current role for onward progression.
- Confident working in a target driven environment.
- Must be empathetic to vulnerable and at- risk adults and have a strong desire to help.
- Provide outstanding in-work support services to optimise job retention and sustained outcomes.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and motivate others to develop/grow industry- specific knowledge and skills.
- Managing employer expectations and effective control in the recruitment journey. Provide a sense of authority to the customers and enable them to feel more confident & strengthened.
- Assess the needs and barriers of participants by applying SMART action plans & needs assessment.
- Source participants from contract award areas via outreach locations.
- Support participants with training, work placements, employment, and post- employment (in-work support).
- Create awareness amongst the participants about our company's vision of equal opportunities and values.
- Work alongside the recruitment managers to support work-ready participants into employment.
- Work within Jobcentres and local authority and a range of community associations.
- Assist customers to become job-ready by coaching & providing employer-led advice and guidance.
- Signpost participants to a range of organisations to assist with health, drug & alcohol, housing, and finance advice.
- Track & record customer outcomes and activities on the CRM system.
- Liaise with jobcentres, local authority, and a range of community associations.
- Target driven, able to meet the deadlines set out by contract profiles and to work with KPIs/stretching targets.
- Provide support to the participants to enable them to sustain employment through good practice and overcome any foreseen barriers.