Coyne recruitment are working with the leading providers of choice delivering the Restart programmes with Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Coyne Recruitment are working with these providers to deliver the talent that will drive performance, innovation, customer service, support and most of all hope during the rebuilding post pandemic.
We are looking currently looking for a Skills Broker, who can work closely with Employer Services, local operational delivery teams and the Regional Integration team to identify gaps in local skills provision. A Skills Broker will have knowledge of the employability industry and will be able to create and maintain a map of vocational skills and training opportunities, by sector and occupation, for Restart participants to access in your region.
- Responsibility for integrating a range of externally delivered training provision that complements the Restart programme.
- Create and maintain a map of vocational skills and training opportunities, by sector and occupation, for Restart participants to access in your region, including Sector-based Work Academy (SWAP) approaches.
- Develop and manage of pipeline of referrals from Restart to external skills delivery providers including our regional college partners.
- Work closely with Employer Services, local operational delivery teams and the Regional Integration team to identify gaps in local skills provision aligned to labour market need and participant requirements.
- Where gaps in Skills provision are identified, work collaboratively with the Integration Team and Employer Services team to develop proposals for new skills and training interventions.
- Build effective partnership relationships with a range of external Skills providers including our regional colleges, and local skills networks. This will involve frequent visits to and working from external provider sites.
- Working with the Regional Integration team to provide relevant regular feedback on local skills opportunities and updates.
- Supporting the Specialist Support Coordinator to develop a comprehensive suite of skills interventions for the Local Specialist Support Directory
Skills and Experience
- Previous experiences of partnership work in the Skills sector.
- Highly experienced in building, developing and managing stakeholder and partner relationships. Experience of representing the business to external stakeholders and building mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Educated to degree level or experience in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
- Knowledge of the employability industry
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required