Coyne Recruitment work with the most reputable organisations across the skills and employability sectors. We are representing one of our leading clients who are looking to hire multiple Skills Coaches to work with learners taking the level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeships. My client are happy to consider people with expericne working in similar type positions within the apprenticeship sector, or look at Sales professionals from out of sector who would be interested in helping upskill the next generation of sales talent.
Please see more information on the role below:
Working as part of the Apprenticeship team this role plays a pivotal part in increasing engagement, capability and improved levels of performance by providing people with the tools, knowledge and skills to fulfil their potential.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Supporting apprentices in achieving the apprenticeship outcomes and applying their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace.
- Coaching apprentices through the process of collecting evidence, preparing reflective statements and collating evidence in their portfolio.
- Delivering coaching and teaching sessions, face to face or online, and designing and updating materials to support these sessions.
- Reviewing evidence against the apprenticeship outcomes and coaching the apprentice to consider the extent to which that evidence demonstrates the relevant outcome(s).
- Reviewing apprentice reflections on their evidence and guiding apprentices to improve those reflections.
- Assisting apprentices with identifying gaps in evidence and providing suggestions for opportunities to evidence outstanding apprentice outcomes.
- Helping apprentices identify and select evidence for inclusion in their final portfolio ready for internal or external review and/or assessment.
- Promoting and adhering to the 3 principles of progress (FOCUS) and the KSB model for every learner and client
- Marking and providing feedback for formative and summative assessments linked to workplace evidence and apprentice portfolios.
- Compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and policies including tracking progress of learners and maintaining accurate learner records.
- Working closely with the apprenticeship delivery managers to support learners, make interventions and implement individual learner action plans.
- Keeping up to date with, applying and disseminating best practice in work based learning, portfolios and reflection to other Skills Development Coaches, the apprenticeship team and the wider team
- Recognising when Additional Learning Needs or pastoral support is required and assist in signposting learners to specialist support
- Have a pro-active approach to Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- Ensure that company delivery processes and systems are adhered to whilst also meeting the requirements of regulatory and awarding bodies
Core KSB Competencies include
- This role will develop your skills as a trainer, facilitator and coach. Training and development opportunities will be offered in coaching, facilitation, assessment drafting, competency assessment and providing feedback.
- You will have regular performance reviews with your line manager at which development opportunities will be discussed.
- As a Skills Coach you are part of a community of coaches that support various apprenticeship programmes so there is experience to draw upon from the relationships you will develop across the business.