Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
Our client is one of the largest providers of apprenticeships and work-based learning in the northwest. They are currently seeking a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to join their team to promote their Study Programmes.
As a Stakeholder Engagement Manager you will identify pathways to help learners build skills, experience, understanding and hopefully a permanent job. You will also engage with the DWP, Local authorities, job centres and corporate employers to utilise the funding available to Total People in supporting people into employment
To do this you will need to be driven, organised and dedicated to managing a busy and demanding workload, as well as have a genuine passion for the world of education.
Our client is committed to making a difference and they need motivated and passionate colleagues who can make it happen.
Due to the nature of the business you will be required to have both a flexible and adaptable approach.
This role provides the flexibility to work remotely and they will provide you with all of the equipment and support to help you do this. You will also have the opportunity to work from one of our sites across the Northwest and Greater Manchester and from time to time you will also be required to attend business in various locations nationwide.
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve sales targets
- Build and manage an effective pipeline of sales prospects to increase share of each market sector
- Be the face of the business to a range of stakeholders across your area
- Develop relationships with professional bodies to support stakeholder engagement targets
- Effectively communicate with clients
- Support the management and production of corporate proposals, bids, and tenders
- Liaise with new and existing clients bringing back customer intelligence to ensure you understand and meet current and future needs
- Maintain and develop existing corporate client relationships and keep existing customers abreast of new products and promotions
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Support the research, development, and execution of a corporate business development strategy and plan of activity to generate and achieve set targets of corporate sales across all products and programme areas
- Work with senior managers to ensure up-to-date product knowledge and relevant sales collateral (online and paper-based) to facilitate sales of all of products: be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
- Educated to degree level or above or experience in a similar role
- Proven, recent, sales experience demonstrated in a skills environment, ideally from within the private training / education sector
- Proven recent experience in the skills sector, including closing, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory and account management, market knowledge, meeting targets.
- Highly professional and able to maintain appropriate confidentialities
- Fully flexible working pattern and responsibility for planning your own diary
- Development opportunities through our own in-house programmes and recognised qualifications
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Wellbeing and recognition initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Retail Discount Vouchers
- Financial support through Manchester Credit Union
If you feel this is the right role for you, please apply online and one if the Coyne Recruitment team will be in touch.