Warehousing & Storage Skills Coach
Fantastic grade 2 apprenticeship and wider work based learning organisation who specialise in niche delivery with levy and non-levy organisations across the UK are growing their curriculum delivery and as such are looking to add to their team.
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Skills & Apprenticeship sector. We are proud to support this organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to recruit for a highly skilled Warehousing & Supply Chain Skills Coach.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness through an initial assessment and support them accordingly using adequate stretch and challenge
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and models of delivery and be able to adapt quickly to the learner's needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate learners.
- Registering new learners and maintain their records during the duration of the course.
- Ensuring ultimate learner satisfaction by meeting their requirements.
- Custom making of study resources for high learner engagement.
- Boosting learner's self-confidence
- Review the mock test and assessment and provide feedback accordingly.
- Support learners to reach their destination from starting point.
- Develop curriculum resources of high quality and embed them into delivery.
- Maintain high retention and achievement rates.
- Qualifications in the subject specialism (to at least Level 3 equivalence), or in-depth knowledge and substantial experience in the subject area as specified in the job description.
- Teaching qualification* appropriate for working in Post 16 Sector, and/or willingness to undergo further training. (A minimum of a level 3 teaching qualification / 7307 / PTTLS) Preferably hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32, D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA)
- Ability to work and communicate at the highest level, to think strategically and to meet KPIs
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications at Level 1 or above
- Flexible working hours
- Staff benefits package
- Joining a fantastic team
- Staff development opportunities