Coyne Recruitment work with employers of choice within the skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic apprenticeship provider in adding to their team. This role requires an outstanding Skill Coach who has exposure and experience delivering across disciplines including Leadership & Management.
Using your passion for learning and development together with your extensive leadership and management experience, you will deliver innovative teaching and learning to our learners to progress them through their qualification. You will guide and coach your learners whilst encouraging them to complete their planned learning and development tasks throughout their learning journey to successfully achieve their qualifications. You will enrich the experience of your learners through blended learning approaches to help them gain new professional skills to enhance their careers.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support a caseload of learners to achieve apprenticeship qualifications.
- Deliver qualifications on both an individual and group basis, which will involve setting key objectives, course work and regularly reviewing with the learner
- Coach and train individual learners to learn new professional skills required for the workplace in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard and achieve their qualification
- Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload
- Deliver teaching and learning to learners in their place of work
- Develop relationships with clients to support your learners on their programme
- Be involved with clients’ programme design, creating a programme that aligns with their strategic vision and business goals
- Enhance the learning experience through the provision of personalised teaching to ensure your learners have an outstanding experience while on programme
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant management experience
- Assessors and/or Teaching qualification
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to plan your own workload
- IT literate, with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
- Confident decision maker
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to influence & motivate learners