Coyne Recruitment are trusted partners for the UKs leading training and skills providers and we are proud to support these organisations in the fantastic work they do in helping the UK recover from Covid-19.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Manager to join our clients Traineeship team and drive their employer engagement strategy. Able to communicate effectively at all levels, whilst working to tight targets in fast paced environments and ensuring that their employers and learners receive an exemplary service whilst ensuring the needs of the business are met. The Employer Engagement Manager’s role is solely focused on working & liaising with employers, securing job vacancies across the Greater Manchester area.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services for our clients Pre-employment division.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of OUR CLIENT’s Pre Apprenticeship training courses and be able to advise others about them.
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world and educational landscape.
- Work closely with the learning co Ordinator and wider teams to ensure learner achievement and retention is maintained
- Carry out thorough Health and Safety assessments on employers before the commencement of any placements. Support the employer to ensure all Health and safety-related compliance is 100%
- Focus on how we can deliver an excellent placement experience for learners and their employers and ensure it is of value, and relevant to qualification criteria.
- Be responsible for ensuring all placement opportunities are coordinated and or ready to go to support employers and young people to develop a range of work experience opportunities within the region
- Identify potential and further placement opportunities and pass leads onto the relevant teams for conversion.
- Experience in a B2B sales environment and must be able to demonstrate that they can win new business in the FE and training sector.
- Overachieve demanding sales targets and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of selling recognised qualifications.
- Experience of working in educational environments in FE and Skills Sector, especially adult provision.