Coyne Recruitment work with the leading most reputable organisations across our sector. We have an amazing role for an experienced professional from our sector to take on a newly created Traineeship Tutor position to support the growth and upward trajectory of a progressive Independent training provider
We are looking for an experienced Tutor who build’s a collaborative trusted partnership with their learners. You will have a strong background in working with young adults within a classroom environment and be able to demonstrate this on application and during the interview process. Ideally with some experience of working in Mechanical or Creative Digital environments.
The focus of the role will be to train learners undertaking a Traineeship programme and ensure the smooth completion of the learners journey, who will benefit from the providers high quality work-based learning and apprenticeship solutions.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Creating a fun and innovative learning environment for young adults to support them gain further skills in employability and a given vocation.
- Performing initial diagnostics with each learner to understand what level of support is needed for them to fulfil the course.
- Working within a classroom setting and ensuring all learners have a detailed understanding of what is required of them.
- Motivating learners to participate fully in workshops and learning
- Engage with the learners and overcome barriers to potential employment
- Devising new and engaging course material to ensure all learners complete their given work
- Liaising with employers to gain new placement opportunities for the learner
- Gaining employer feedback to understand what additional support learners may require on placements, including basic employability methods.
- Embedding Functional Skills within the course content to ensure all learners are supported
- Keep detailed documentation surrounding attendance, GDPR, Prevent, and course work.
- Administrative tasks and ensuring the highest level of quality is adhered to
- Safeguarding learners and ensuring that any potential risks are identified
- Providing IAG as and when required in a group and 1-2-1 basis
- Liaising with internal departments
- Co-ordinate activities in line with national standards and awarding and regulatory body requirements and ensuring all work is fully compliant
- Ensuring all key KPI’s and reports are given to your Line manager in a timely and efficient way.
- Being confident in delivering inspiring workshops and being adaptable depending on class needs.
- Act on your initiative with regards to diary and time management.
- Coordinate and attend employer visits with learners.
- Implement strategies and support learners in self-esteem and confidence building activities
- Drawing up agreed action plans with learners, outlining the aims of the programme, and monitoring their progress