Our client are proud to specialise in the provision of customer focused training solutions. They deliver commercial, part funded and fully funded vocational training and are the leading training provider to the UK's logistics industry. The business has three key divisions – Government funded training of unemployed people, apprenticeship training via the apprenticeship Levy, and delivery of logistics training courses on a commercial basis for employers in the industry.
About the Role:
Are you an experienced Tutor with a background in delivering funded programmes for young people and adults with experience in delivering across the following qualifications: Warehouse and Storage and Delivery Good Vehicle (DGV)? Can you help learners take actions towards further training or employment, and facilitate their personal, social and educational development? Do you possess a real passion for helping people reach their full potential? If so, this is an exciting new opportunity for you
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Level 3 professional teaching qualification (AET, CET or DET teaching qualification or equivalent) or Assessors qualification
- Occutpational competency to deliver DGV and Warehouse training
- Knowledge of current Ofsted requirements.
- Experience in engaging, motivating and empowering people in a teaching and learning environment
- Experience of delivery in the classroom and workplace
- A positive and enthusiastic approach with a “can do” attitude
- Experience of working with difficult and disengaged client groups in a variety of settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of task management, setting aims and objectives and having the ability to undertake administrative tasks