Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the
Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a
vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic
organisation recruit for a AEB Tutor / Assessor delivering Warehouse & Supply Chain.
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for engaging learners and employers and delivering exciting skills development programmes which accelerate trainees’ opportunities into employment, apprenticeships, or further education. To develop programmes which appeal to people of all ages and enhance their chances of finding and securing jobs.
To deliver outstanding and engaging teaching, learning and assessment which focuses upon the business skills sector including employability, facilities, warehousing, LEAN and BIT and Supply Chain.
As part of this role the AEB Tutor / Assessor will be involved in working with learners in a group or on a one-to-one basis and monitoring learners in a classroom setting.
***Please note this role involves travelling to different classroom settings across Dartford***
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and progress new topic areas, courses and teaching materials whilst maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge
- Deliver employability skills, vocational skills, and functional skills
- Monitor and assess Work experience Placements
- Lead, inspire and support learners with different abilities
- Mark work, giving appropriate feedback and maintain records of learner’s progress and development
- Manage and monitor all learner evidence in line with company and awarding body requirements
- Ensure regular contact with the Quality Trainer (IV) to ensure quality standards are met
- Ensure all learners are progressing through their qualification adhering to schemes of work
- Maintain regular communication with Key Stakeholders on learner progress
- Carry out a pastoral role as a personal tutor to learners
- Provide and manage information, advice & guidance
- Identify and plan additional support for learners as necessary
- Manage learner behavior and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of unacceptable behavior
- Establish work experience and carry out learner assessments in the workplace, as appropriate
- Ensure Equality and Diversity is embedded and instilled both in and out of the classroom
- Identify and raise any safeguarding issues to the relevant representative
- Promote and instill a safe learning environment
- Hold L3 Award in Education and Training (or equivalent)
- Hold Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 (or equivalent)
- Experience in Delivering Functional Skills Maths and English
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Full UK driving licence