Warehousing & Storage Tutor
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Skills & Apprenticeship sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Warehousing & Storage Tutor.
Due to significant growth, we are now looking for an experienced Warehousing & Storage Tutor Tutor.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness through an initial assessment and support them accordingly using adequate stretch and challenge
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and models of delivery and be able to adapt quickly to the learner's needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate learners.
- Registering new learners and maintain their records during the duration of the course.
- Ensuring ultimate learner satisfaction by meeting their requirements.
- Custom making of study resources for high learner engagement.
- Boosting learner's self-confidence
- Review the mock test and assessment and provide feedback accordingly.
- Support learners to reach their destination from starting point.
- Develop curriculum resources of high quality and embed them into delivery.
- Maintain high retention and achievement rates.
- Qualifications in the subject specialism (to at least Level 3 equivalence), or in-depth knowledge and substantial experience in the subject area as specified in the job description.
- Teaching qualification* appropriate for working in Post 16 Sector, and/or willingness to undergo further training. (A minimum of a level 3 teaching qualification / 7307 / PTTLS) Preferably hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32, D33, A1, TAQA)
- Ability to work and communicate at the highest level, to think strategically and to meet KPIs
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications at Level 1 or above
- RTITB registered instructor
- Flexible working hours
- Staff benefits package
- Joining a fantastic team
- Staff development opportunities